Tuesday, March 28, 2006

yea. since someone started to post a list of songs for zhiyang to refer to, i shall start mine too. but bear with me ah, cuz i m 5566, 183club n 2moro de fan also, so my songs are all their songs. hehes.

#1 shou hou by 5566. this song quite nice, i think it will sound nice if zhiyang sings it.

#2 shang liang 2006 by 2MORO. this isn a fast song, so it will be to zhiyang's advantage.

#3 qian zhe ni by 2MORO. this is a slow song. so can showcast zhiyang voice.

#4 FOR YOU by 5566. this is the most recommended by me. hehes. cuz is really slow song. so yea.

#5 zhi yin wei ni by nicolas zhang dong liang. i think this song will suit zhiyang too. but err. zhang dong liang gonna be there that night, so yea.

so this 5 songs can consider. i better stop here before i list down ALL their songs lols.

For You is MOST recommended lahhs. ((:

can email me / msn chat me for lyrics or tune ((: no tune. i dunno how to send. hehes.

celia; fish